Let Morgan & Sons create your dream outdoor space in North Harwich. If you can envision it, we can build it!
From pool patio areas to outdoor kitchens, we can make your design a reality. Waterfalls, stone archways, fire pits, fire places, and gazebos are just a few of our past projects. We specialize in engineered retaining walls, screening wall and entry features, designing and hardscaping outdoor living spaces including flagstone patios, outdoor kitchens, firepits and fireplaces, swimming pool remodels, and custom natural stone work.
Whether your North Harwich property requires planting beds, patios, paths, stairs, walls, water features, lighting, or furniture, our design team can help bring life to an otherwise static landscape. Our design will enhance the architecture of your home or business, existing plant materials, and surroundings, furthermore, creating an outdoor space which our clients can relax, enjoy, and live.
- Conceptual plans
- Color, plan-view renderings
- Construction plans
- Planting plans
- 3D renderings, perspectives, sketches
- Landscape lighting design (low voltage)
To ensure unparalleled installation, Morgan & Sons works as a team during their build process. Our attention to detail is unprecedented, our craftsmanship superb, and our horticultural practices are state of the art.
With each and every plant from perennial to deciduous tree, with every North Harwich hardscape from paver to large natural stone walls, there is a care that travels beyond expectations. We assure quality plant material and tarp all plants in transit.
- Natural stone walls, patios, pillars, walkways, and fire features
- Paver patios and walkways in North Harwich
- Gas and wood burning fire features
- Pergolas, arbors, and trellises
- Outdoor kitchens in North Harwich
- Fencing Installation
- Build garden structures
- Prune small trees and shrubs
- Grading and drainage
- North Harwich Retaining walls and seat walls
- Pool decks
- Stone Work/Masonry in North Harwich
- Water features
- North Harwich Landscape lighting installation
- Seeding and land erosion control
- Amend soil in preparation for planting
- Planting trees, shrubs, perennials, bulbs, and annuals in North Harwich